Reviews and descriptions of the top 30 most viable business name options that you can use to develop your own business brand or company identity. Top 30 Business Name ideas | Unique Business Name ideas
This list of potential names is based on relevance, uniqueness, simplicity, and commercial appeal. All of these business name ideas are available as.com domain names, some of which may be for sale or franchise opportunities.
Name concepts that can also be used as product names, company slogans, and catchphrases.
A lot of strategy and planning goes into creating a new business, arriving at the right name for your startup company or small business is just as important.
When naming a new business, strive to choose something that will be relevant and memorable to your target market or demographic.
It should also clearly communicate the nature of your business offering. Effective brand identity will evoke an emotional response in your target market, establishing an immediate connection.
The goal of naming a new business is to establish credibility, define the parameters of what you have to offer, and attract attention.
From this list of names, you should be able to find something that is suitable for your particular field of expertise.
Business name ideas include product brand names that can also serve as company names or slogans.
These are listed in alphabetical order, not by popularity or ranking. When choosing a business name always use a .com domain, avoid using hyphens and make sure your new business name is available as a dot com before investing too much time and resources.
Top 30 Business Name ideas
Business & Company Name Ideas
1) SwipeWirEe – To swipe your way to success.
2) Admanity – Advertising agency.
3) BizRisk – Consulting company.
4) BlueButterflyHomes – Home Building Company.
5) BusyBeet – A busy beehive of activity.
6) BusinessWaxNips – Salon services for men, waxing at home.
7) CulinaryArtisan – Culinary services, homemade food.
8) DineAndDominate – Dumpster diving company, catering service.
9) EngagementMonkeys – Social media marketing business.
10) Exactitudes – Photographic memories, portraits done by a robot.
11) concierge services – Travel website offering luxury holiday rentals.
12) FashionRoots – Fashion blog, high-end clothing store.
13) GiftChimps – Business that offers a wide range of gifts at low prices.
14) GoodVibeCoach – The personal development company, working with your chakras.
15) HauteDermagenesis – Skincare products and supplements for anti-aging.
16) HealthyBeets – Healthy fast food, Organic Juices.
17) HomeBakeRite – A home baking company offering bread and desserts.
18) HotStrategies – Business consultancy company.
19) HybridCarsDirect – Car sales, offers a wide range of hybrids and electric cars.
20) Irish golf – Find golf clubs for beginners.
21) iSnack – Authentic Italian gourmet snacks, imported directly from Italy to your home.
22) LegalSeafoods – Law firm, offering legal advice and support for businesses or individuals.
23) LuxuryManorHomes – Buy luxury homes for sale by owner.
24) MILITARY STRATEGY – Company that provides military expertise and training.
25) People’sLoan – Mortgage company, offers unique mortgages to clients with bad credit or not enough income.
26) PetWomb – For all your pet needs, veterinary services, and animal food.
27) PoshWoodsHomes – Luxury homes for sale by owner.
28) PRiVCY – Branded Clothing, Clothes.
29) RoofingRepairMan – Roofers and repairers company.
30) RunningAnthology – Running Magazine.
31) SEOiRank – Search engine optimization company that offers a range of services from PPC to social media marketing.
32) SeoProsperity – Seo company offering web design and PPC services.
33) SewerCleaningPipes – Sewer and drain unblocking, cleaning company.
34) ShoeCrafters – The shoe retail business offers a wide range of brands at low prices.
35) ShortTermLoansOnline – Unsecured Loans for bad credit, payday loans online.
36) SidewalkSmoothies – Health food store.
37) SocialMediaFanatics – Consultancy firm that delivers social media marketing and website design services.
38) StealthLimo – Limousine service company offering luxury travel by limo.
39) StockTradingTools – Stockbroker offers trading tools that help investors make smart buying decisions.
40) SweatyLedges – Gym equipment supplier.
41) TattooArtists – Tattoo parlor.
42) TaxiServiceCentral – Taxi service, airport transfer company.
43) TextingSolutions – Text messaging services for businesses, companies offering bulk text messaging solutions.
44) TheTechTubz – Promotional videos created by independent artists focusing on the music industry.
45) TripAdvisor reviews – Company offering the cheapest hotel rooms, online booking.
46) VapeGrrls – Social networking site that only features women vapers/smokers who love the vaping lifestyle.
47) VeganRawDiet – Vegan Meal Delivery Service.
48) VideoCinema – RedBox competitor also offers TV shows, movies, and games on DVD.
49) WeddingPlannerLumos – Wedding planner company that helps brides plan their big day.
50) WeedMapsDirect – Weed maps competitor, offering the same service locally.
51) WrinkleCreamsWebsite – Anti-aging skin care product website that specializes in anti-wrinkle creams.
Catchy Business Name Ideas
1. SwipeWir -e A business that sells smartphone cases.
2. DarkShadow – Prosthetic company for people with amputated limbs or who have lost their limbs.
3. InvestSocial – Social media marketing agency.
4. BabyGrillz – Online store for infant accessories, baby clothing, and toys.
5. StripeOnline – Business that sells credit card processing for businesses.
6. DogBreeder – The name of a dog breeding service or dog breeder company.
7. TheRealMomsReviews – Video review channel and blog featuring types of baby products and family lifestyle items.
8. EatYourStock – Stock brokerage company, also offering investment advice and services.
9. YummyHealthFood – A health food store that offers products related to a healthy living, vegetarian lifestyle, and veganism.
10. GiftsForYouNow – A gift shop offering unique gifts for all occasions.
11. RawDealCoupons – Coupon code site offering discounts on various online retailers and brands.
12. EatFishMate – A company that organizes fishing tours, offers fishing equipment and general information about the sport of fishing.
13. HorsePartsZone – Online store for horse owners where they can buy horse accessories, products, and services by professionals in the field.
14. RegrowHairNow – An online store that sells products related to hair loss, balding and thinning hair.
15. TheHealthStore – An online store that sells products related to health, wellness, and healthy living.
16. GetInShape4U – Fitness training company offering a range of weight loss programs, diet plans, and nutritional advice.
17. YourLotteryNumbers – A company that helps people play the lottery by offering game statistics, winning numbers, and winning tips.
18. FashionBoutique – A clothing store that offers products for women of all sizes and types including plus-size clothing items.
19. NewXCar – An online marketplace for used cars where buyers can buy used cars at cheap prices.
20. TheLitBlog – A blog covering news about books, novelists, bestsellers, and cultural happenings in the publishing industry.
21. CollegeGradesNow – An online service that offers to help students improve their grades by obtaining copies of their professors’ grading sheets or papers that have been turned in for grading.
22. DroneNetwork – A company that offers drone services, drone rentals for filming and photography services, aerial inspections of properties, and other things.
23. MyLotteryNumbers – A lottery results website where users can get help to win the lottery by checking their numbers against the winning numbers.
24. EZCosmetics – An online store for beauty products catering to women of color, including makeup and skincare items.
25. PipeGrowHomes – A company that specializes in growing pipes or tubes used for irrigation purposes.
26. WhatsUpMilwaukee – A local news website featuring articles on various happenings in Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
27. MoveOn’s – A furniture store that sells high-quality, affordable, and stylish furniture.
28. LamborghiniPartsZone – An online store where car owners can buy auto parts for Lamborghinis.
29. SeekingArrangement – A website or app where people post ads to find a partner to help with their financial troubles and offer to pay them in exchange for their companionship.
30. KidsN’Action – A toy company featuring products related to dolls, action figures, and various other types of toys for kids.
Cool Company Names
Need some more inspiration? Check out our list of cool company names for reference.
31. JustGive – A company that helps people donate to charity by making donating easy and convenient, you can simply sign up on their website or download the app and use it to find a charity you wish to donate to, choose how much money you want to give and they’ll take care of the rest.
32. Get2TheFront – A company that helps people get into movies by offering movie tickets at discounted rates and also helping them with getting first-row seats without even waiting in line, they sell these tickets conveniently beforehand.
33. ShellsAndMore – An online store for seashell products, this includes shell decorations and shell jewelry items.
34. EasyRentalCars – A car rental service that works similar to how Uber and Lyft work, but for renting cars instead of giving people rides.
35. LotteryWinsNow – An online lottery website where users can gain help with winning the lottery by checking their numbers against the winning numbers.
36. SkiAndSnowboardRentals – An online store where people can buy or rent equipment related to skiing and snowboarding.
37. AwardWinner – A company that helps companies win awards by providing them with assistance in their application processes, they also provide consultation services for when the nominees are chosen.
38. BusinessGrantsNow – A company that helps people get business grants by offering them contract opportunities with the government.
39. IGetStuff – An online store where customers can buy products for their friends, choose a gift to give them, and get it all shipped out to the recipient for free.
40. OutdoorSolutions – A home improvement website or app that features advice on outdoor living, interior design, sources for furniture, and more.
41. EnergyParts – A company that sells replacement parts for all types of energy-using products, including car parts.
42. FinEasier – An online service where users can buy inexpensive art prints from their website or through the use of an app and get them printed, then delivered to their doorstep.
43. KidsN’Lights – A company that sells fun and interesting decor items for children’s bedrooms.
44. LoveMyPets – An online store where people can buy all sorts of pet care products from treats to toys for their furry friends.
45. RedBook – An app or website where people can share, rate, and read reviews on various products, from books to movies to restaurants.
46. RideSafely – A company that helps people find a ride in case they need a lift in a situation when the public transportation is not operating or there’s some other reason why they cannot use it, such as an unexpected accident.
47. TheFreeWineGuide – A website where users can gain access to a comprehensive list of wines from around the world and their respective ratings, they can then use that information to help them find wines that suit their tastes.
48. VitalSpa – An online store for all sorts of spa products such as body scrubs, lotions, and bath bombs that are made with all sorts of natural ingredients.
49. WaterSavers – A hardware store where people can buy various products for helping them to improve their water usages efficiencies, such as showerheads or faucet aerators.
50. WinFreeGifts – An online store where users win various prizes from a multitude of different companies.
51. WorkoutsAtHome – A company that provides workout videos for people who want to work out at home, as opposed to going to the gym.
52. DanceGrantsNow – An online store where people can buy or apply for dance grants and awards with ease.
What’s In a Company Name?
Naming your company can be a stressful task, especially when you want it to stand out but not go overboard. There are many ways that you can come up with the name of your business such as coming up with something on your own or getting ideas from looking through lists of words and seeing what catches your attention.
There is also the option of looking through words that are already taken and trying to rearrange them or combine them in some way to create something new.
There are also naming tools that you can use where you input the type of company, the industry it operates in, and its function or products, then it generates a list of options for you to choose from.
You may need to try out a few different name ideas before you find one that stands out and expresses the purpose of your business in a way that is memorable.
Business Name Generator
Naming websites such as the Business Name Generator allows you to type in certain criteria and get results of names that can be used for any kind of company, no matter what type of industry or product that it produces.
Business Name Generator: http://www.namestation.com Check Availability
Before you decide on a name for your company, business, product, or service it’s important to make sure that the .com domain is available for purchase and will not be taken by someone else when you want to make the purchase.
More Business Ideas Click Here
You can check whether a specific domain name is available by performing a WHOIS search on it, which will give you the information of who currently owns that domain and if it’s been taken.
WHOIS Search: https://www.internic.net/whois.html
Namecheap Domain Availability Checker: https://www.namecheap.com/domains-tools/name-availability-checker.aspx
Once you find a name that is available then you can purchase the domain from any number of different companies who sell them, such as Namecheap or GoDaddy, and provide HTML code so that you can go ahead and create a site for your company.
Naming trends change over time and may be affected by current events, the most popular names also tend to be short and catchy with no more than five words in their name.
Your company name should reflect what it is that you want your business or product to stand for and how it will do so, whether this is through a logical or creative approach.
When you’re choosing a name for your company, business, product, and service it’s important to make sure that it:
– Is easy to say and remember.
– Reflects the purpose of your company.
– Stands out from other names/brands in its industry.
What’s in a name? Just about everything. Your
the company name is the face of your brand. It’s the word or words people associate with you and your products. Your business name, like any other branding elements, must look good on paper (or screen) and communicate what sets your business apart from the competition. If it doesn’t, you’re not ready to launch yet because no one will know what your business is about.
As far as the trends go, it’s a good idea to avoid names that are common and generic. Also, keep in mind that many popular words have already been taken by companies so you’ll want to find a name that hasn’t been trademarked or copyrighted yet.
The following tips can help you when brainstorming for names that are unique and memorable.
– Make sure the name is not too long or complicated.
– Look through lists of words in your industry to spark some ideas.
– Come up with a shortlist of options then test them out in real life by talking about them or telling people about your business and see which ones they respond to best.
– You can also try using a naming tool that generates ideas for you based on the industry and function of your business, as well as keywords related to what it is that you’re trying to accomplish.
You may need to try out a few different name ideas before you find one that stands out and expresses the purpose of your business in a way that is memorable.
Once you have come up with a list of names, take some time to brainstorm descriptions and slogans for each name. This will help you pick the one that best represents your business idea as well as helps customers remember what you do. You may also want to check search engine results for your top names to make sure they’re not already being used by other sites.
It is important that the name of your business supports your overall brand strategy and reflects what you do as a company. This includes everything from how it looks on paper, the color palette of its logo, and the tone of voice of any marketing collateral to show exactly what your brand stands for.
Once you’ve decided on a name and created a logo and other branding materials, it’s time to design a website and social media profile pages.
A good company name will need more than just the right ring to attract customers so make sure that you build trust with your audience by standing out from the crowd through your business name.
Once you’ve come up with a list of names, take some time to brainstorm descriptions and slogans for each name. This will help you pick the one that best represents your business idea as well as helps customers remember what you do.